The Capital City Corvette Club is made up of single men and women, couples, and families who are dedicated to the
appreciation and enjoyment of the Chevrolet Corvette.
To join as a new member or to renew a membership, the individual/couple must:
- Currently own or lease a Corvette of any model year; or,
- Exhibit a bona-fide order for a Corvette.
- The Club allows a 6 month grace period when a current member is without a Corvette.
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and year and body style of your car will be printed on our password-protected online membership list and sent to all members in the monthly newsletter unless you indicate you do not want that information published.
- The annual dues for the Club must be paid at the time the membership application is submitted to the CCCC President. Please make checks payable to the Capital City Corvette Club.
- Annual dues for current members renewing their membership by December 31st are:
- Single membership renewal -- $
- Joint membership renewal -- $
- Dues for renewing or new members after January 1st are:
- Single membership-- $ less $ after June 30th
- Joint membership-- $ less $ after June 30th
New members may join and pay their dues anytime. Existing members must renew their memberships, for the following year, between November 1st and December 31st. Renewals after December 31st must satisfy the requirements for new members and pay dues accordingly. Also, existing members must provide the club with updated information by completing and submitting a new application before January 1st.
- Please fill in each block on the application. Each person whose name appears on the application must sign the application at the bottom. All information on this application is treated as confidential and is the exclusive property of the Capital City Corvette Club.
- Fill in the comments block only if you wish to indicate your specific reasons for joining the Club or if you wish to indicate specific activities in which you feel the club should be involved.
- NOTE: It is not necessary for you to own a Corvette or to be a member of the Capital City Corvette Club to attend our monthly business meetings or club events. Visitors and guests are always welcome. However, if you do own a Corvette and attend our club events, it is in your best interest to join the Club and have your voice heard.
- The Application for Membership on the mobile site can be filled out and submitted by:
- Entering data into the fields on the Application screen.
- Click the "Submit Application" button to generate an email.
- When the email appears, click Send to send the email.
- Mail a check for the appropriate amount to the address at the top of the form.